● Ideally 1+ years of experience as full-time 3D Modeller and experience across AutoCAD & Autodesk 3DS Max.
● Intermediate skills in PhotoShop, VRay, and Sketchup.
● Low-poly 3D modeling for gaming / realtime-rendering is a big advantage.
● Architecture and/or Interior Design knowledge/experience is an advantage.
● Organized and able to track multiple workstreams and prioritize tasks by urgency/impact.
● Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on a number of projects.
● Hard working and self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
● Fast learner - must be able to become an expert on the Design platform within a week.
● The high degree of professionalism.
● Preference will be given to candidates with good written English skills.
● Low poly modeling of office furniture items in 3D Max as per the company guidelines.
● Find and build materials and textures as per the company specifications.
● Apply materials to 3D models created by you.
● Render icons for models using V Ray render.
● Render the plan view and resize using photoshop if required.
● Perpetually follow the standards for files, file types and folder structures defined by the company.
● Experience working in an international team with people from various different nationalities and cultures.
● We have a very flat organization structure and are a completely meritocratic organization - there is no limit to how much you can grow!
● Exceptional performers will not only get opportunities to not only move up in the organization but also have a chance to relocate to other geographies where our offices are.
● We organize global team offsite every quarter that are fun and a chance to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
● Ultimately we are a very fun-loving bunch - work hard, play hard!
● We offer a market competitive salary with additional perks & incentives.