- In charge of all activities related to export Finished Goods to customers, logistics for export, customs clearance, customs liquidation of materials.
- Stay informed of changes and development and be well updated of delivery schedule.
- Follow up and feedback the abnormal order status to customer
- Endures that order filling processes and related record keeping and documentation are accurate
- Checks condition of materials and verifies goods
- Records shipments on daily log sheet
- Completes purchase orders
- Customs declaration and handling of customs inquiries
- Understand the customs laws, update new customs laws to management
- Make Export, customs liquidation, logistics Reports
- Directs and assigns personnel
- Other work assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 1 year of experience in similar position.
- Experience with software system in export, logistics in priority
- Communication skill
- Good English, good computing skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Quickly get adaptable, able to work under high pressure
- Working time: From Monday – Saturday morning.
- Social & Health Insurance according to current law.
- Annual leave: 12 days.
- Yearly healthy checking, Yearly company trip, Staff uniforms, birthday, Family day,
- Bonus: 13th, 14th, 15th salary…
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City