- Closely working with all parties (Vendors, Forwarders) to arrange the shipping plan for weekly, monthly base.
- Preparing Shipping Instruction submitted to carriers/co-loader.
- Preparing shipping documents CI/PL, Contracts, of the shipments
- Preparing insurance certificate (if needed).
- Following a tracing and updating to a customer (if required).
- Issuing and completed a debit note to customers/ overseas for each shipment.
- Making SOA for customers who have had a service contract with NNR end of each month.
- Checking best freight cost from S/Lines, Co-loaders.
- Quoting freight to overseas partners and internal NNR sales team.
- Tracing shipments and update to customers and oversea partners.
- Making weekly/monthly data report of the shipping plan
- Other tasks requested by line manager.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree, Foreign Trade, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English and Computer skill
- Fast learner, able to work under high pressure.
- Preferable candidates with year of birth from 1990 – 1995
- Monday to Saturday (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Off 2 Saturdays each month.
- Bonuses upon employee performance and company business result.
- Year-end party, Family Day and Company trip yearly
- Full social security per Vietnam law
- 12 annual leave per year.
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City