- Design, develop and maintain data quality assurance framework to ensure data quality is always met across all data assets.
- Work in conjunction with BI and Data Engineers to ensure high quality data deliverables.
- Design and develop testing frameworks to test ETL jobs, BI reports and dashboards and other data pipelines.
- Write SQL scripts to validate data in the data repositories against data in the source systems.
- Write SQL scripts to validate data surfacing in BI assets against the data sources.
- Ensure data quality by checking against our ODS and the front-end application.
- Run manual data verifications to ensure the most critical data deliverables meet the highest standards.
- Create reports and insights about overall data quality.
- Write high-quality, well-structured code that is maintainable and extensible.
- Perform tasks spanning the full lifecycle of data management activities with minimal supervision.
Other key activities
- Collaborate with Product Managers to elicit, document, and translate business requirements for data needs into technical requirements.
- Contribute to a unified system architecture and minimize technical debt
- Promote and support the infrastructure of reporting, analytics, and data sourcing strategy.
- Perform ongoing monitoring and refinement of data platform.
- Design and implement solutions to improve data platform.
- Collaborate on and learn new technologies.
- Maintain, expand, and improve ETL processes.
- Maintain data standards, enforce standard development protocols & analyze requirements to ensure technical & standard operating procedure impacts are considered
- Develop and coordinate test plans.
- Troubleshoot and performance tune data management code.
- Limit non-standard solutions and escalate when used with documentation supporting exception requirements
- Manage code using GitHub and other version control approaches as applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work on a highly collaborative agile team
- Participate in technical reviews and provide detailed feedback for process improvement
- Effective communication skills with an ability to explain technical concepts to developers, product managers, and business partners.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask in a dynamic work environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science, Information Technology or Mathematics are preferred majors.
- 1-3 years working in Information Technology
- 1-3 years working in a business intelligence developer role
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City