You will be responsible for selling enterprise software to medium and large companies. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. You will also participate in the development of presentations and sales propositions. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
In details, you will:
- Develop business plans that include strategy and profit goals.
- Visit potential customers, listen to their feedback, and create a plan to successfully deliver on needs.
- Work with clients to understand their needs and business goals, then work to secure their trust and provide them with the appropriate product set.
- Maintain open channel of communication with customers and the company to support employees to ensure all customer needs are being met
You will need these:
- Goal-oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of over achievement and hitting quota.
- Coming from either Channel Sales, Partner Sales or Direct Sales background where proven sales track record is demonstrated for you to succeed in the role.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at the executive level of your defined target markets
- Experience selling to the ERP or Enterprise software.
- Ability to travel and articulate in ENGLISH
- Confident, hardworking, articulate.
- Ability to work multiple deals simultaneously.
Additional Skills that could set you apart:
- Knowledge business application, e.g. MES, ERP, PLM, SCM etc.
- At least 10 years of experience in new business sales
- Bachelor’s degree or other educational degree
- Experience of working in an international company environment
- Ability to travel over 50%
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City