DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction, reviewing the adoption of products.
- Looking into customer renewal rates and feedback systems, becoming trusted advisors towards clients, and drive the value of products and services through periodic reviews.
- Installing customer lifecycle best practices and methodologies, to drive renewal and growth outcomes for designated customer accounts as shared by the sales and account managers.
- Enable internal projects with stakeholders across sales, account managers, legal and finance functions to roll out new business opportunities through cross-selling and up-sell within the local market and across the APAC region. This could be on contract reviews, commission or referral structures, and terms and conditions attached to these.
- Identify new business opportunities aligned to our platforms as well as services enabling the cross-sell & up-sell opportunities in the account
- Work with account managers and sales managers to develop client retention KPIs.
- Implementation of customer service guidelines once the clients have onboarded, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department, responding to any customer service escalation issues.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions for project roll-outs and reports to share findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Prior experience working in customer service, business development, or sales position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques within SaaS and the e-commerce space would be ideal.
- Excellent communication, strong leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in customer success, renewals, sales, account management, or equivalent customer-facing roles (including client presentations).
- Possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of customers where required.
- Proven ability to work with other internal functions on projects.
- Ability to learn and acquire a thorough knowledge of our products, services, and solutions and confidently articulate the value they provide.
- Must be motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently
- Ability to organize, prioritize complete activities and meet deadlines.
- Able to remain professional and be results-driven in times of heavy workload.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding English is written and verbal communication skills. Mandarin is preferred
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City