- Managing an Inbound team comprises of Team Leaders, Trainer, QA and CS agents in all aspects of a call center context.
- Supervising a dynamic team to support Client managed services to team members through rostering, monitoring, briefing, coaching, and others.
- Planning and executing strategically Operation through forecasting, rostering, monitoring, briefing, coaching, and others.
- Taking decision about problems that occurred in the entire program that supports service Contact Center Client and its analysis.
- Reporting to General Manager/CC Director for any abnormalities in operation.
- Responsible for monitoring CS agents in terms of quality and quantity to meet operational requirements from Clients.
- Handling escalation cases from customers to ensure due process is adhered properly with highest customer service oriented mindset.
- Following and making sure all team members are actively involved activities Service Improvement and Motivation Program.
- Taking part in improving quality of all units in CX & System within agreed development period.
- Making sure all team members are actively involved and work closely to achieve team and individual KPIs.
- Developing personal performance and team members such as training, briefings, seeking information latest, and others.
- Monitoring, make sure all member of team actively involved in the activities of Quality Service Management and Assessments
- Doing the responsibility and authority in accordance with the business processes defined by Client.
- Provide Activity Report as Team performance report daily, weekly and monthly bases.
- Attending Weekly Meeting with Clients to share insights and highlights of operation.
- Attending to ad-hoc tasks as assigned by General Manager or Client.
- Strong determination of KPI achievement.
- Disciplined and high motivated to motivate and encourage team for improvement.
- Strong personality and leadership.
- Operational knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- English communication skill.
- Proved ability to do staffing & scheduling.
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional projects.
- Ability to do multitasks and highly adapt to constantly changing environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skill.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Intermediate to advanced reporting skills.
- Moderate ability to identify and analyze data for trends and forecast.
- At least 2 year-experience in leading an in-bound team in Call Center environment.
- 1 years experienced with Supervisor position.
- Experience in E – Commerce industry is a plus.
- Experience in managing to performance targets desired.
- Project management experience
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent initiatives.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City