- Analyzing new styles together with the technical manager, providing the technical input to decide production viability and liaising with merchandisers as necessary.
- Attending pre-production meetings, providing the technical input (such as machinery, attachment availability, product quality, sewing techniques, bottleneck elimination etc.), foreseeing and taking preventive steps to avoid potential production problems.
- Ensuring that the production pilot run is carried out effectively, identifying technical and quality issues, and setting the standards for bulk production, working together with the technical teams to facilitate a smooth production flow in the bulk.
- Assessing resource requirements, providing information to the management, and coordinating with the relevant parties to ensure the availability of all resources for production (including machinery, manpower, raw materials, support services, etc.) To facilitate the production operations
- Monitoring the feeding of new styles, providing technical advice (sewing techniques, critical quality points, etc.) And guiding the team to resolve all technical issues, in coordination with the technical team to ensure that all relevant parameters (such as throughput time, quality standards) are achieved to facilitate a smooth style change-over.
- Coordinating with the planning team to plan weekly and daily output targets (taking into account deliveries, SMV’s and available hours), monitoring the actual output, identifying deviations and taking corrective action to ensure the completion of the planned production
- Managing overall production operations, conducting daily production meetings to identify critical production issues, taking action to correct or avoid problems, advising and guiding the team on all related aspects and coordinating with the other teams to ensure that daily production targets are achieved.
- Coordinating with the planning team to plan weekly and daily output targets (taking into account deliveries and available hours), monitoring the actual output, identifying deviations and taking corrective action to ensure the completion of the planned production
- Graduate- Diploma in Garment Manufacturing Technology
- More than 5 years of experiences
- Management skills and decision making
- Leadership, problem solving skills
- English-Spoken and Written skills
- Time management Skills
- People management skills
- Ability work under pressure
- Communication skills