- Code, implement, unit test, maintain and troubleshoot web application.
- Comply with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Report to IT Manager.
- Assist IT Manager in reviewing work result of low-level members.
- Participate in R&D, training, knowledge sharing activities.
- Follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science
- Have good knowledge about Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Have good knowledge about OOP design patterns and architecture models.
- Experienced at B/S application development using .NET, C# and ASP.NET, LinQ, Entity Framework, and AJAX
- 1 years of development experience of commercial/enterprise business systems with Microsoft technologies
- 1-year experience with WCF / web service / RESTful service/ WebAPI
AS A PLUS:
- Can work as a Full-Stack Developer.
- Experienced in .NET Core.
- Experienced in ReactJS.
- Able to quickly manage new technologies.
- Good time management, communication, problem solving skills.
- Good teamwork spirit.
- Good logical thinking.
“Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose”