- Systems-level engineering as a professional backend developer as a key contributor to the Vietnamese development team.
- Ensure software development standards and practices are followed: full-coverage unit testing, solid Git flow, and agile/scrum development process.
- Identify and address risks, resolve issues, and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop software with elegant design patterns that put security at the forefront of considerations with every line of code and interface decision.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience at least 3 years as a backend engineer, especially in Banking, Financial, or FinTech industries. C/C++/Golang preferred.
- Solid foundation in computer science.
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture and design.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Excellent written and oral professional communication and organizational skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- English ability is preferred.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and learn new technologies with minimal lag time.