Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy
- Liaise with company’s management & regional management on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
- Develop, review, and report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
- Develop and lead the Business Development team in sourcing, managing and implementing new business opportunities
- Keep the existing business stable with healthy profitable operations
- Manage and control the overall costs of the business unit, including but not limited to labor costs, operational costs, food costs, overhead costs, and other related costs;
- To control the operations on the quality & technical aspect, make sure the daily costing of all sites are in the designed scope.
- Must closely monitor all accounts receivable and overdue accounts to ensure a healthy cash flow within the Business unit. Manage and develop the company’s operations for Branches, keep the smooth running of the department.
- Obtain close relationship with clients to provide high standard services
- Ensure client satisfaction in accordance with contractual terms. Improve the running of the existing contracts (RH, operations, purchasing etc…)
- Supervise the staffing of all site; lead, manage and coach all his subordinates, and build team spirit of the whole department
- Settle the problems occur in the operations department
- Cooperate with all Company’s internal departments, suppliers, customers, authorities, external consultants / auditors, and work in close collaboration to ensure stable development of the sites
- Manage the department internal issues
- To adhere to the service quality required by company. Ensure operation service standards of quality are being followed and met in all sites;
- To build rapport and strong partnership with existing and potential clients by regular communication and meeting. Considering customer needs and requests;
- To enhance a culture of service excellence rooted on the solid implementation of culture;
- Create and sustain a strong customer satisfaction and relations system in the business unit to monitor customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of service quality;
People Management and Development
- Give clear goals, vision and direction to all Business unit team members to engage them in performing effectively and efficiently in alignment with overall company business strategy;
- Ensure a consistent high standard of performance of all management team, demonstrating good team work, effective communication, and continuous improvement achieving positive results;
- Lead and coach the key management team to improve performance and maximize their potential and career development in the company;
- Adhere to the safety, security and environmental advocacy of company. To ensure safety and security of BU employees and assets considering the environment and local community where we operate;
- Propagate the 4-management method (Professionalism, Standardization, Procedure, and People oriented).
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor/Degree in Engineering is a MUST
- Working experience in Maintenance Service Industry.
- Experience in Business Development Roles.
- From: Service industry such as Engineering Maintenance Service or related industries
- Good command of English (both written and oral).
- Strong leadership, execution and management skills.
- Result oriented, responsible and well organized with good inter-personal skills
- A self-starter and able to motivate team to achieve ambitious targets
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose