- Propose plans and programs for his/her brands to achieve the local plan (i.e. market share, volume growth, etc.).
- Conduct competitor/ market place analysis for the brand and propose options to be considered by the Marketing Manager to determine the relevant pricing strategy in a given market.
- Monitor the progress of all communication initiatives for the brands.
- Lead the implementation of the agreed communication plan for brand, including creative productions, cross-functional coordination with manufacturing, Customer Service & Logistics, Sales and Finance, within a framework provided by the Manager Marketing.
- Responsible for translating and aligning local market and consumer information relevant to the brands as incorporated in Brand Equity Strategy to ensure the correct brand positioning
- Participate in the media planning process through engagement.
- Participate in the discussions with Sales to align the Trade Spend relevant for the brand
- Focus on collecting and analyzing the financial information relevant to the brand to be reviewed by the Marketing Manager.
- University qualification in marketing or related field
- Experience in FMCG or MNC confetionery.
- Fluency in English communication. Chinese is a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent people and communications skills.