- Support the Sales Leadership team in line with trade promotional budgets by conducting customer event level ROI analysis, and utilizing insights gathered to inform ongoing customer promotional plans.
- Under the guidance of the cluster SRM Head, support the improvement in management and control of trade promotional investment and ongoing productivity and ROI effectiveness
- Strengthen the depth and breadth of pre and post event trade promotion evaluations, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of volume and financial information is uploaded to system for funds management, ROI analysis and demand planning
- Consolidating & monitoring compliance to promotional guidelines at account or budget holder
- Own the creation and analysis of all trade promotional reporting for the CBU/brands and Channels/customers,
- Monitoring Retail Promotional Landscape across brands (e.g. Promotional Price Points)
- Conducting detailed promotional analysis across channels/pack types to highlight opportunities
- Tracking competitors & multi-category promotional pricing and changes in strategy
- Work with Sales and Marketing to create quarterly trade promotional reporting, highlighting progress against business targets in trade leverage, trade shape and 4* promotions.
- Own the creation and analysis of all Trade Investment reporting for the market
- Monitoring latest investment position by customer versus plan across the key trade investment KPI
- Monitoring levels of Non quality trade against budgets.
- Producing quarterly trade investment packs for review detailing the changes versus prior year and Plan, including Trade investment bridges and helping to provide visibility on the different trade investment areas and their changes.
- Own the creation and maintenance of the brand trade promotional learning library to ensure a clear understanding of the categories promotional dynamics, including internal and external information
- Graduate caliber, with experience in a blue chip FMCG/consumer products with an analytical background.
- A proven record in analyzing and modelling complicated data sets and the creation of analysis tools (Excel, Databases) to aid decision making.
- An understanding of the commercial P&L from RRP to NSV is required, including how changes in sales and investments