- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights/ identify the pain area of users that will increase the process at company
- Build, develop and maintain technical processes, data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support business at company.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Ensure teams are motivated, working efficiently to agreed objectives and development plans
- Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by managers.
- Bachelor from technology or Business or related
- Prefer candidates with advanced educational attainment such as a master’s degree or an equivalent.
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Individual Contributor role and must be a high performer
- Should have inclination towards IT-
- Teamwork player, must be able to work with diverse team members across locations.
- Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.
- Job demand to travel different locations within Vietnam.