- Be responsible for planning and directing the business unit’s strategies in
various ways to achieve set outcomes.
- Be willing to examine risks and potentials in order to drive the strategies and
effectiveness of his/her unit.
- Be responsible for the revenue and views of his own business unit.
- Provide effective management to organization’s business activities that have to
do with its strategic and financial growth.
- Perform efficient finance management and be responsible for profits and loss of
his own business unit
- Incorporate policies and procedures to accurately interpret policies and
procedures, model them and hold others accountable for following them consistently.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Build effective relationship with the stakeholders both internally and externally
so as to maintain good revenue increases for his/her business unit in specific and for
the organization in general.
- Understand and meet the needs of all clients as well as address the concerns of
- Ensure the creation, development and implementation of tactical programs to
pursue targeted goals and objectives to grow the business in coordinating with other
teams internally and externally
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees.
- Communicate the expectation levels and vision of the company to members of
C. Business development
- Analyze and explore market trends; identifying new opportunities not only in the
assigned unit but for the whole organization by researching industry and related events,
publications and announcements.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners;
discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal
requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities;
recommending equity investments.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing
new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
D. People management
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in projects and talent.
- Ensure harmonious work environment
- Be responsible for training and mentoring staff; motivating them all for effective
performance for the general growth of his own business unit and the company
- Offer opportunities and support to all subordinates to help them improve their
- Responsible for people management of his own business unit from recruitment,
appointment, allocation, discipline, attrition rate.
- Update his job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional
- Have strong passion with the industry so as to serve the needs of relevant
stakeholders ranging from the government, viewers (consumers), content partners and
- Have strong ability to work under pressure and tight schedule with expected
quality and assigned budget.
- Exhibit effective listening skills and superb communication skills. Actively seek
feedback and receive it in a non-defensive manner.
- Have strong creative and innovative thinking to develop and create new ideas,
systems, and relationships for the success of the company.
- Have critical and autonomous decision-making skills so as to analyze
information and evaluate results in order to make the best decision in solving problems
or seeing the risk/opportunity.
- Have good planning skills to be able to develop specific plans and goals to help in
accomplishing tasks efficiently.
- Have logical ability to tack complaints and resolve disputes and conflicts
- Have motivating skills to be able to encourage and build team spirit among staff
and bring about mutual respect and cooperation.
- Have professionally pleasant personality and display consistent leadership
- Have the ability to identify new opportunities and exploit them to the benefit of
- Have strong business development skills from content creation, development,
implementation, audience growth and sales.
- Have a bachelor’s degree up in business administration or in any related field.
- Have at least 5 years of work related experience in financial or business
- Experience specific to the industry you are applying within.
- Proven ability to motivate teams to achieve high standards and accomplish
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.