- To develop business in assigned territory by maintaining and developing KOLs & key account demand
- To motivate and develop team in order to achieve sales and profitability objectives.
- To lead team do sales & marketing execution.
- Propose & deliver business plan in accordance with approval from Chairman and within budget.
- Achieve individual/ team goal: sales objectives, market growth, market share, penetration rate
- Lead team to execute sales & marketing activities base on the strategy of BU/ Department and be defined quarterly, yearly.
- Allocate target to team members, communicate and get staffs agreement & commitment.
- Ensure and maximum coverage of client through appropriately allocating territory for staffs.
- Propose sales plan accordingly with territory situation & long term plan in order to maintain/ develop consistent ethical demand growth.
- Do recruitment process accordingly with business structure
- Closely monitor staffs activities
- Assess performance and propose changes of salary, incentive bonus, career prospects, lay-offs
- Ensure follow-up and check the achievement of activity and sales objectives of region set in the action to propose and implement necessary corrective activities.
- Maintain/ increase quality of customer database
- Ensure the product information to delivered to hospitals & key accounts by team daily as well as get feedback, experience of customer and send/ propose to marketing, medical department
- Update market, competitor information and propose according through action plan monthly, quarterly
- Manage team’s activities and ensure all are in line with the company compliance
- Other tasks from BOD in special, urgent, sensitive cases.
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or equivalent.Experience:
- 8-10 years experiences in sales for international/ professional/ health/ pharmaceutical company
- At least 3-4 years experiences on management position/ and or potential for management position
- Proven excellence in both written and oral communication in English and in local language
- Customer Insight, health economy and practices
- Medical Devices/ Healthcare knowledge
- International/ professional culture
- Computer use
- Core competencies & skills
- Core competencies for People Managers
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose