JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Design and implement the organisation's compensation and benefit programmes and activities to meet the organisation's objectives with regards to internal equity and external market competitiveness.
- Programmes may include: job evaluation/classification; salary administration; short-term, long-term and sales incentive plans; share/stock ownership plans; employee benefits (e.g., health, insurance, motor vehicles, perquisites); expatriate and executive compensation; workers compensation; salary packaging; retirement, pension and superannuation plans.
- Liaise with managers to develop and implement local compensation strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organisation's overall reward strategy.
- Analyse and evaluate external market data as well as internal data about the organisation's current employee population and future human resource needs in order to develop salary budgets and forecasts that are consistent with the organisation's reward strategy.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and suppliers (e.g., insurance carriers, actuaries, benefit providers) to ensure the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of compensation and benefits professionals to ensure the organisation's reward strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and the organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Education: University degree with major in Accounting/ Auditing/ Finance (must)
- Good at communicate in English
- Experience: Master of HR or related field with minimum 5 years of experience in HR included 1 years of experience with management position
- Skill: Business acumen, research methodology, quantitative analytic abilities, proposal writing, leadership, highly developed interpersonal skills
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only