- Bachelor Degree or above specialized in Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Financial Management
- Priority is given to candidates who have practice certificates related to fields, finance, accounting and auditing issued by the Ministry of Finance (VACPA) or international professional associations such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CIA, CFA...
- In-depth knowledge about Banking finance accounting, especially in debt asset management
- Knowledge about laws, financial analysis, econometric modeling;
- Good judgment, analytical, problem solving, planning, work arrangement and assignment, training skills...
- Good at financial planning, finance management and professional accounting
- Candidates who have working experience in big-size Banks are Preferred.
- Big4 Auditing company consulting experience is a plus point for this position, but not a must
- At least 05 years working in the professional field related to the position and the minimum 03 years in management position
- English proficiency.
- Be responsible for developing annual financial plans, supervising the implementation of financial plans, monitoring and forecasting results of implementa tion of financial plans to ensure the targets of effective financial targets, safety and fulfillment of shareholder goals.
- Do financial analysis of competitors, collecting information, assessing indicators of competitors, giving an overall picture of the Bank's position,
- Responsible for monitoring financial efficiency: Developing financial performance measurement indicators for the Bank from time to time, setting financial performance monitoring thresholds for each Division / business unit / operation unit
- Developing a mechanism to recognize and evaluate all business targets in multiple views
- Report to the Board of Management