The General Accountant is responsible for the daily accounting of the company and preparation of the monthly/annual accounting and tax reports as required. The General Accountant prepares and files the VAT and income tax statements as required. The General Accountant is a multiskilled role within company, assisting with multiple general affairs duties.
The General Accountant role is to manage the accounting of the company ensuring accuracy of data, reports, and tax filings.
Direct Reports: None
Support Team: the company Company Team
External: Tax department, banks, customers, suppliers
- Develop a transparent and accurate accounting system.
- Assist to develop, manage, maintain financial records, sales and expense budgets.
- Effective financial management: costs, cash, goods.
- Follow accounting standards, offering solutions to help the company develop sustainably.
- Making financial reporting by period: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and annual.
- Making processes and regulations for all departments to implement: financial regulations, inventory, cash.
- Check and control of the reasonableness and validity of accounting documents.
- Check and control the record of cost, revenue on software (Misa) in accordance with the guidance of Circular 200 and tax laws.
- Controlling liabilities, cash, monitoring and checking bank statements.
- Declare tax monthly, quarterly.
- Calculate and pay corporate income tax (CIT), VAT & personal income (PIT).
- Follow salary, bonus, commission, Social insurance, health care insurance, unemployment insurance.
- Statistics, synthesis and explanation of enterprise accounting data.
- Saving accounting documents, manage documents system as regulation.
- Proposing working way to improve the accounting process and operations.
- Representatives of the company to work with state agencies: Taxes, Customs ...
- Authority: Request relevant departments to coordinate.
- Assist to develop and update company procedures and regulations as required.
- Assist in the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Participate in the company general meetings.
- To comply with the Company’s rules and regulations. Any act for bribes and/or disclosing the Company’s confidential information not accepted.
- Ensuring contact information is always available according to working situation, even after working time (email, text messages, phone ...) 24/24.
- And other responsibilities or duties as assigned from time to time.
Goal oriented and enthusiastic.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective outcomes.
Ability to organize and communicate via digital means.
Ability to collaborate with teams; team player.
Ability to work through urgent situations.
Ability to negotiate and problem solve. Honest and transparent.
High level of responsibility.
Ability to think logically.
Ability to work independently.
Qualification: University Bachelor’s Degree.
3 years experience in general accounting for trading, manufacturing company.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet, photocopy, printer).
English: Good reading, listening, reading, writing skills.