The company was Established in Vietnam more than 10 years with two factories in North of Vietnam with 2.000 Workers. The company is in the quick expansion mode and in the process of building a third factory in North. Their clients are foreign retailers, mainly in the United States and Europe, with 99 percent of the company's revenue coming from exports.
The role of the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) has overall control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy ( Including accounting practices, accounting departments, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions).
- Establish and leading a team to manage the organization’s long term financial planning and budget to support the rapidly growing of Company’s operation.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with lenders and financial institutions, local and abroad.
- Ensure management strategies cash flow is appropriate for the Company’s operations.
- Monitor the preparation of current financial statements and forecasting financial reports in compliance with regulations.
- Management the communication with shareholders and dividends community at home and overseas. Take the role as corporate spokesperson
- Manage the budget of all business units to profit centers and Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed
- Supervise and form a close working relationship with all finance personnel (Chief Accountant, Finance Controller, treasurers, investors relation office etc.)
- Travel to factories are required during the initial months in order for the executive to understand Company, set up teams, etc.
- Experience to borrow more than US$40mn or more from banks, local for FDI. Should be able to secure financial resources to sustain company's rapid growth plan.
- Works for VN listed company(s) and deals with shareholders and investors.
- Works for any of top 4 auditing firms, is preferred, but not compulsory.
- Fluent in English and at least 10 years in the managerial positions.
- Working hour: from Mon – Fri, 7:30AM – 4:30PM, but time is flexible.
Benefits: Attractive salary and benefit package will be offered to right candidate.
- 13th Month Salary
- Review salary once a year.
- Stock Options.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.