- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts, review the results
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
- Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory
- Calculation of provision for slow moving and obsolete stocks prepared and reviewed
- Write-off request prepared and reviewed if any
- Actual usage vs. Standard usage by item prepared based on actual production quantity, standard BOM and actual usage.
- Update information in fixed asset book timely and accurately against new transaction of acquisition, depreciation, sales, disposal etc
- Degree in Finance, accounting, more than 2 years experience at the same position
- Good at computing skill
- Good in communication in English
- Highly motivated.
- Good at communication skills
- Familiar with Navision ERP systems will be an advantage