- Setting and executing a winning sales strategy towards growth and competitive advantage
- Increasing revenue from business opportunities, acquiring new accounts, growing existing accounts, new product introduction and other initiatives.
- Building the sales team, with key strengths for implementing the growth strategy; attract, develop and retain sales talents.
- Build strong relationships with farmers and customers for mutual benefit.
- Managing the sales operations to achieve the goals of the sales department.
- Manage the company’s Competitive Sales Strategy: Lead the planning and execution of the Company’s competitive sales strategy aimed at increasing market share or competitive advantage.
- Increase Revenue: Generate new business opportunities and support others
- Attract, Develop and Retain Sales Talent: Attract, develop and retain talents to ensure that people with the right skills and motivations are in the right place at the right time to meet the needs of the sales organization.
- Build Strong Customer Relationships Through the Sales Process: Establish mutually beneficial, long-term relationships with farmers, distributors and dealers through the sales process.
Tasks, in detail
- Execute the sales plan.
- Execute the distribution plan, grow key dealer, volume and profit, execute the action for annual GROW.
- Translate marketing plan into sales actions, how to achieve the GROW ambitions! Work with marketing to create pull from market.
- Make extra profit, get more bonus.
- Make sure inventory is moving forward, non and slow moving product clean up.
- Train, both maintaining and improving product enrichment, sales skills
- Maintain and optimize dealer incentive program, propose best plan.
- Maintain and optimize sales incentive program, propose best plan.
- 5 years experience as a Sales Manager in an international company.
- A track record of accomplishments in growing sales revenues and developing the sales organization.
- Willing to travel to the areas of operation.
- Adaptability to a new organizational environment.
- Adaptability to different cultures and work with colleagues all over the world.
- Good communication skills, with fluent English for communicating globally
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com