- Support the Customer Service Manager (CSM) in achieving business goals.
- Manage the day to day operations within the Customer Service team including process escalations, quality checking, and staffing needs.
- Build team spirit for a team with 50 members.
- Continuously implement new or innovate existing processes to improve KPIs, Customer experiences, Efficiency performance.
- Support to develop training plan for new CSRs and maintain continuous training for existing CSRs Assist CSR's in exceeding customer expectations through excellent customer service
- Provide regular, transparent feedback and reporting on CSR performance to the CSM.
- Forecasting the volume of workload daily & peak period and design plans to overcome the backlogs but still maintain good KPIs
- Fining the gaps in process and offering the best solutions to maximize capacities and resources for improvement.
- Identify risks and provide immediate action plans during sudden incident.
- Coordinate with other teams/departments to achieve company's business goals.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in supervisor role. Or 3 years in Team leader level.
- Good at English.
- Goal better, data-driven, self-motivated leader, can-do attitude, open & supportive mindset
- Good at planning and organizing, communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good at data and report to control backlogs & performance.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City