- Supervising a dynamic team to support company's services
- Making strong assurance of cascading updates in timely and accurate manner.
- Taking decision about problems that occurred in the entire program that supports services and its analysis.
- Flagging to Project Supervisor for any abnormalities in operation
- Rendering best support and sharing best practices to agents for maintain up-to-par standard and work efficiency.
- Voluntarily taking inbound calls or digital contacts to support operation
- Voluntarily making outbound calls to handle escalation cases
- Taking part in improving quality of all units in CRM & CX within agreed development period
- Making sure all team members are actively involved and work closely to achieve team and individual KPIs.
- Being responsible for updates product/program into system for customer service
- Provide Activity Report as Team performance report daily, weekly and monthly bases.
- Attending Weekly Meeting to share insights and highlights of operation.
- Attending to ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Superiors
- At least 1 year-experience in leading an in-bound team in Call Center environment
- Experience as team lead, supervisor
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- Strong determination of KPI achievement.
- Proved ability to do staffing and scheduling
- Intermediate to advanced reporting skills
- Moderate ability to identify and analyze data for trends and forecast
- Above average time management
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional projects.
- Strong customer-service-oriented mind-set to set tone for team members
- Ability to do multitasks and highly adapt to constantly changing environment
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to provide quick solutions for operational issues
- Disciplined and high motivated to motivate and encourage team for improvement.