- To set up and develop the impact of Farmer Club and Farmer Net Work
- Implement and deployment of the customer care program
- Proposed solutions to support sales development capabilities.
- Implement and deploy Commercial and Marketing Dept. events.
- Support Marketing activities
- Will be in charge as emcee in events
- Set up clear plans based on 2 key seasons SA and WS for all events as well as CS based policies.
- Improving the customer service experience and creating engaged customers.
- Taking ownership of customer issues with the company and following problems through to resolution.
- Set clear missions and deploy strategies towards customer service.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service activities.
- Keep ahead of competitor developments and apply best practices for areas of improvement for company's customer service.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved CS budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow based on grouping A, B, C.
- Good knowledge of the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to Map.
- Good knowledge on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to Map
- Support other sections in Marketing Dept. to achieve the goal.
- Support other departments in company to organization of events
- Other tasks as assigned by Marketing Manager related to Customer Service
- Use of IT to improve productivity.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports
- Maintaining standards and timelines based on corporate policies.
- Graduated from the college or university with the fields of hospitality or tourism industry as public relation.
- Communication skill, public speaking skill, MS Office, communicative English
- 5-year experience in particular good in organizing events and planning for customer service requirement.