- Meet and exceed Korean student recruitment targets, both for the school and for the summer course
- Schedule testing and interviews for Korean applicants, and to translate in the interview if required, as well as to assist prospective parents with completing their paperwork where parents can’t speak English;
- Monitor perceptions and preferences of prospective and current parents, identifying any shifts in their perceptions of the school and the school’s competitors, and notifying Admissions Manager about these shifts without delay;
- Work closely with the school’s University Counsellor and support them with regard tonKorean university visits, liaising with leading Korean universities and building strongnrelationships with them, and arranging regular visits to the schools;
- Translate for Korean parents who don’t speak English during parent meetings, events, interviews, and on other appropriate occasions where prospective and current parents may require language support;
- Translate letters, marketing advertising or any documents if requested into Korean.
- Follow all Admissions policies and procedures of the school, and process all related paperwork as agreed with Admissions Manager
- Any other duties as determined by Admissions Manager and Head of School of his/ her designate after due consultation.
- Bachelor degree (Preferred: Management, Marketing, or Customer Service/Hospitality)
- Fluent in both English and Korean language, written and verbal Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a customer service or sales role dealing with upper class Korean clients, ideally in a large international company that serves high-end clients
- Good with translation.