- Responsible for daily management of customer service specialist(Vietnamese) team. Guide customer service specialist through field work, avoid customer complaints caused by customer service specialist faults.
- Responsible for training, motivation, elimination, promotion, communication and other management and emergency public relations events. Responsible for the overall service level, team performance achieving rate.
Participate in the formulation and implementation of customer service processes, service standards, work plans, implementation specifications.
- Arrange team members on duty and in shifts and make specific shift arrangements.
- Responsible for the daily shift management.
- Communicate and coordinate with different departments. Connect with and give feedback to market, products, technology, etc
- Put forward the improvement of the system level from the business point of view. Focus on the prevention of problems and the analysis and solution of the existing problems.
- Junior college degree or above, more than 5 years experience of customer service management, including more than 3 years experience of customer service supervisor. Ecommerce or financial background is necessary
- Fluency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Proficiency in WORD/EXCEL/PPT/VISIO and other software. Strong document editing ability, analysis, summary and reporting ability.
- Be proactive. Have a strong sense of service, adaptability to changes and ability to deal with on-site problems. Able to deal with emergencies independently.
- Strong anti-pressure ability and strong sense of responsibility. Passionate in customer service management. Emotional stability. With enthusiastic and optimistic personality. Able to arouse the enthusiasm of team members.
- Experience in customer service management of well-known e-commerce companies is preferred