- Installing and upgrading the database server and application tool.
- Allocating system storage and planning storage requirements for the database system.
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Ensuring compliance with database vendor license agreement.
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database.
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information.
- Maintaining archived data.
- Backing up and restoring databases.
- Contacting database vendor for technical support.
- Generating various reports by querying from database as per need.
- Managing and monitoring data replication.
- Acting as liaison with users.
- Graduated university, major in IT fields.
- 3+ years of experience in DB (Oracle, MySQL, PostGresql, Couchbase…)
- 3+ years of experience in system (Unix, Linux …)
- Has DBA certification such as Oracle OCA, OCP, OCM, DB2, MySQL, MCSA, MCSE Data Platform...
- Ability to read and understand English technical documents correctly.
- Ablility to good in teamwork.
- Organization skills.
- Problem Resolve Skills.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, not afraid of difficulties.
- Honest, careful, accurate.
- Ability to research independently, make timely decisions.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com