Responsible for overall operations of the Finance and Accounts Department, inclusive of financial
matters, reporting, fund management, budgeting and costing.
Authorities / Discretions / Delegations
Recommend for payment and approval of petty cash
Conduct interview and recommend recruitment
Recommend for Finance Manager’s verification and approval.
Delegation of Work
All works related to Financing, Financial & Management Accounting function.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
1. To organize, assign and supervise the Finance staff on their job function, performance and day-to-day operation.
2. Prepare and review the accounting, financial and other related reports/ documents for internal, external reference or circulation. And to ensure the reports are submitted
accurately and timely.
3. Liaise with Head Office, Financial Institutions, auditors, tax agent and other statutory bodies on accounting and financial/ funding related matters and preparation of relevant
4. Responsible to formulate and recommend procedures and policies for Finance and Accounts department for consideration and approval.
5. Responsible to coordinate and prepare the financial budget/ projection and performance target. In particular, yearly Business and Budget Plan
6. Monitoring of financial performance against the budgeted/ projected financial target. Perform periodic review/ forecast and ad-hoc analysis.
7. Perform analysis on the property development costing and records, to monitor the profit and costs recognition, costs incurred and projection for final financial targets.
8. Responsible to coordinate and prepare monthly Management report and quarterly Management report together with presentation slides.
9. Responsible to coordinate and prepare Board of Management Meeting and general shareholders meeting papers and presentation slides.
10. Monitoring of contractor and consultant payment against budget.
11. Prepare and coordinate with relevant departments on the feasibility study for planned future development and/ or other investment/ development proposal.
12. Responsible to provide training, guidance and support to the Finance and Accounts team, to monitor and review their performance to ensure achievement of targeted goal and maintain reasonable quality of works.
13. Perform periodic review on the financial performance of the company, and to assist on all financial related matters.
14. Perform other related duties that may be directed or assigned by the Management from time to time.
Specific skills / abilities :
Good working knowledge of statutory act related to
financial accounting (Accounting Standard) and
- Strong supervising and team building skills
- Able to work independently.
Personal qualities : Able to communicate with all levels, high integrity and hard working.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only