- Support in EPC selection and EPC contract preparation
- Manage the Design review Phase of the Project
- Manage the Construction Site supervision team (Quality, Volume, Safety Environment)
- Works organization and day to day coordination with Contractor
- Manage and support in preparing the Commissioning and issuance of defects list
- Based on Quality Assurance Plan provided by Quality Management Dept, prepare detailed and specific Quality Assurance Plan
- Elaborate and maintain a reporting system, prepare and submit the report to the Client on a regular basis (at least monthly)
- Attend coordination meetings with the Client
- Manage design output (follow-up of drawings and their approval by third parties)
- Manage changes, variations, claims raised by the design team
- Check design aspects that could potentially affect the quality, functionality, cost or completion time of the project.
- Prepare cost estimate, budget and cash-flow. Prepare and follow-up its own budget. Manage the cost control
- Prepare the valuation for the monthly interim certificates submitted by the Contractors
- Evaluate the consequences that could be incurred in the case of a modification in the contents or the conditions of the mission, and the actions required.
- Participate in the identification of events, evolutions and malfunctions, and suggest corresponding corrective actions
- Bachelor degree in Power/Civil/Solar or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in Power and/or Solar engineering
- Can speak English
- Have +7 years experiences in same position, prefer someone used to work in solar farm
- Strong communication; Presentation and Project Management skill
- Skill required: project management, autonomy, communication, report writing
- Willing to work and involve in Project Management and Construction Supervision in remote area