Number of experience year: 5 years minimum requirement.
Main Duties: (give indication of % time spent)
- Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the company’s Quality assurance systems and policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
2. Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in house quality procederes,standards and Specification.
3. Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
4. Setting customer service standards.
5. Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with supplier.
6. Working with operation staff to establish procedure,standards,systems.
7. Determining training needs.
8. Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in quality and performance.
9. Recording,analysing and disturbuting statistical information
10. Monitoring performences.
11. Supervising labortary staff.
12. Manage the team to conduct applicable AQL audits.
13. Manage and chair meeting Quality meetings where applicable.
14. Conduct guidance & training for new CFAs.
15. Working directly customers, handling related issues to product quality.
4.1. Education: Graduated or Higher studies.
4.2 Level of Using Foreign language: Fluent In English written and spoken
4.3 Computer knowledge: Word ,Excel,powerpoint Knowledge.