- The candidate will maintain and ensure the stable operation of the company’s development, QA and Production environments and systems. Address and correct any technical issues.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure platform
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Ensuring critical system security by best in class cloud security solutions. Data Monitoring & Maintenance, Backup and Security
- Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems.
- Maintain inventory and details of IT Equipment including asset numbers and user registers
- Ensure Software licensing in full compliance with requirements and instructions
- Ensure frequent Back-ups of management working stations and all servers
- At least 2 years of working experience with knowledge as a DevOps Engineer
- Strong understanding of all Amazon AWS Cloud Service.
- Containerize Orchestration – Experience in container technology such as Docker (compose, swarm), Kubernetes (Google K8S, EKS, ingress, deployment, Helm, etc.)
- Extensive Linux operating system administration experience (fluent in shell, bash scripting experienced in ubuntu/Debian tools such as system, cron, top, etc.).
- Experience in setting up and maintaining databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis (Elasticsearch or other NoSQL is a huge plus) and its related concepts (replication, HA, backup and restore, indexing & query, caching)
- Experience in Infrastructure Monitoring as Grafana, Prometheus, Exporter
- Experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD tools using Jenkins, or others. Can write modules, playbooks for deployment, understand & able to use webhook, cronjob, auto-trigger, environment variables during the deployment process
- Able to read, write English – speaking English is a plus
- Month 13th salary yearly.
- Company Trip annually.
- Training to develop our employees.
- Performance Review every year to adjust the Salary and title/position.