1. Create and Manage the Social Media channels of Company
1.1. Design and implement Social Media Strategy to align with business goals
1.2. Manage team to generate, edit, publish and share engaging daily content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
1.3. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in Social Media, design tools and applications
1.4. Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
1.5. Suggest and manage budget for each campaign
1.6. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
1.7. Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s Social Media Strategy and offer quarterly reports to the Management and Executive Teams that outline any necessary changes to the Digital Marketing Plan.
2. Manage Company Website and our content on our partners' website
2.1. Work closely with IT Department and suppliers to update Company Vietnam websites
2.2. Coordinate with partners to ensure that promotions and information is up to date.
3. Branding for Company
3.1. Be actively involved in SEO and SEM effort
3.2. Measure performance of Digital Marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
3.3. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords to increase company and brand awareness.
1. Solid knowledge of operating key social media platforms in Vietnam.
2. Deep knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
3. Familiarity with Web Design
4. Excellent copywriting skills
5. Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
6. Hands on experience in content management
7. Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English
8. Analytical and multitasking skills
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only