1. Overall responsibilities:
Responsible for the strategy development of digital channel.
2. Job description:
▪ Development digital marketing strategy aligning with overall marketing and business strategy.
▪ Implement and manage all necessary channels/ platforms such as: Website, Mobile App, Social media, Search engines, Display advertising and other channels for implementing company’s digital marketing strategies.
▪ Co-ordinate with cross-functions to deploy the approved campaigns online.
▪ Monitor the campaigns efficiency and execute the necessary changes on time to improve its performance.
▪ Oversee the budget and evaluate the result of digital marketing campaigns.
▪ Continuously search for new opportunities, monitor the market trends, and propose the ideas to grow the
digital/online business for company
▪ Working closely with IT and relevant departments to constantly improve UX, UI of the company’s digital assets to optimize the sales funnel
▪ Tracking, measuring and proposing areas for continuous improvement of the digital marketing performance.
▪ Search & manage out-source campaigns to diversify traffic such as Affiliate, Digital Agencies, CPA- partners.
3. Application and Job requirements:
3.1. Application requirements:
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related majors.
3.2. Job Requirements:
▪ Minimum 5-year experience of digital marketing management for agency or clients.
▪ Experience in implementing and managing the marketing campaign including owned, eared & paid media.
▪ Experienced managing digital ad on display (GDN, Ad network, UAC, Facebook Ads...)
▪ Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
▪ Solid knowledge of technical development and analysis for digital platform (e.g., Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Facebook Ads...).
▪ Experience with Affiliate network.
▪ Strong communication and presentation skill.
▪ Team management & multi-tasks skill.
▪ Fluent in English
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only