- As a Marketing / Customer Community Director, you will be responsible for building and implementing our user engagement programs with the objective to acquire users, ensure retention and increase usage rate.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and founder, you will:
- Lead the marketing / customer community strategy, from design to execution
- Be a public face of POC to pharmacists in the online community and at live events.
- Manage the Customer Service team, on the field and in back-office
- Own the online presence for POC: SEO, Digital Marketing, Reviews…
- Build positive working relationships with product marketing, product team, sales and account management teams
- With 8+ year of experience in Marketing, you show a successful track-record in at least one of the following:
- Managing Retail Pharmacy engagement, for a pharmaceutical company or a distributor
- Building and maintaining a digital community of professional target users
- Your creativity and growth mindset will drive your initiatives to build programs from the ground up. You will be equally effective in planning mid-term strategy as in day-to-day hands-on execution.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose