ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, logistics, warehousing, and control of materials from the receipt of material to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to customers.
- Establishes annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives and manages performance to ensure attainment.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Manage and add resources if needed of the SCM organization and continuously improve the capability (through training needs analysis and hiring of people with the right skills and knowledge) to meet business objectives.
- Mentor, coach, motivate and guide the SCM team to increase work effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to supply chain functions.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new ERP system and optimize its usage.
• Strategic Sourcing & Procurement.
- Support new projects in a timely manner to provide quotations of multiple sources (at least 3x) to meet the target prices of the customers.
- Drive existing and new product materials procurement to assure timely acquisition of materials to support the manufacturing plans.
- Supplier management, develop, select and qualify suppliers and continuously improve supplier programs.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Conduct aggressive negotiation on cost, delivery and payment term in the best interest of the company.
• Logistics and network optimization.
- Develops and implements logistics plans inclusive of supplier contracts, routing guidelines, problem resolution and cost containment.
- Evaluates supply chain needs and selection of shipment modes that meet business objectives.
• Warehouse management.
- Receive inventory accurately and kit out material in a timely manner maintaining necessary records.
- Maintain the quality of inventory by using proper storage equipment and procedures and first- in-first-out procedures
- Ensure the completion of accurate and timely inventory counts.
- Drive 5S initiatives in warehouse to meet 5S objectives
1. Trình độ/ Education:
- Minimum a bachelor degree in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering or Automation Engineering. MBA and/or advanced certifications (in areas of Supplier Chain Management) is a plus
2. Kinh nghiệm/ Experience
- 10-15 years of sourcing, procurement, logistics and warehousing experience in an equipment and automation design and manufacturing environment of semiconductor and electronics industry of semiconductor and electronics industry equipment manufacturing industry of which 5-10 years in senior management capacity.
- Working experience in various capacity in Procurement, Logistics and Warehousing.
- Working experience in a various manufacturing environments; manufacturing, assembly, metal fabrication and machining, especially automation equipment and system integration.
- Experience in Bill of Material management cost reduction strategy and suppliers management.
- Knowledge in fabrication processes such as CNC machining, stamping, welding, etc. especially in the frontend semiconductor industry would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of supplier and quality management
3. Kiến thức & Kỹ năng/ Knowledge & Skills:
- A strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English. Vietnamese and/or Mandarin language proficiency will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proven leadership skills in building and managing large teams.
- Ability to develop and successfully execute strategy
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast moving and dynamic business environment.
- Ability to work and still in control under high stress situations in order to meet challenging demands and deadlines