- The Distributor Development Manager is responsible for setting and implementing the strategy and direction for MWC Vietnam & Indochina.General trade channel via a network of Sub-Distributors.
- The incumbent has to be able to effectively build MWC Vietnam & Indochina product distribution (optimum availability and visibility) within the appropriate trade channels at the lowest possible cost to MWC Vietnam & Indochina
- To lead, develop, coach, control and motivate the distributor or 3rd party sales team and develop their functional skills and salesmanship competencies. Ensure the delivery of the general trade In Market Sales as well as GSV performance of his/her assigned area.
- Responsible in building and sustaining strategic top-to-top relations with Local Key Accounts as well as Sub-Distributor owners and its personnel.
- He or She must be engaged, embrace, and live Mars culture and most importantly the 5 principles.
- Targets: Deliver sales targets. Monitor progress and develop plans to address variance
- Forecast: Participate in the trade sales demand forecast- Rolling 13 Periods
- Responsible for the achievement of distributor and Top Accounts Reach and Frequency objectives
- Responsible for the achievement of distributor and Top Accounts Call Effectivity objectives
- Responsible for the achievement of Retail Performance Standards for distributor accounts
- Distributor Model: Implement 'a cost-efficient' Distributor Model
- Trade Sales Profit: Deliver distributor profit targets
- Channel/Customer Profitability Management: Implement ROI analysis for distributor and practice ROTA in behalf of MWC Vietnam & Indochina.
In-store Execution/ Merchandising
- Responsible for the execution of Picture of Success guidelines across outlet types being serviced by the distributor
- Responsible for planning the allocation and deployment of Point of Sales Materials (POSM’s) to support brand communications
- Responsible for the development, execution and evaluation of distributor in-store promotions
- Responsible for the management of distributor Trade Promotion Funds
Account Management and Development
- Business Planning and Review
- Responsible for the maintenance of distributor profile fact book
- Responsible for the development, implementation and review of distributor business plans and Scorecard
- Trading Terms (Collections/Receivables): Responsible for the management of Distributor Trading Terms including pay for performance incentives
- Trade Communication: Responsible for the implementation of the Trade Communication Plan
- Trade Pricing: Implement trade pricing strategy
Systems / Organization Development
- Recruitment (includes 3rd party sales team)
- Align to recruitment policy
- Oversee distributor manpower planning and deployment based on overheads plan
- Liaise with 3rd party manpower agency to resolve issues on manpower turnover, retention and recognition programs.
- Training & Development (include auxiliary sales team)
- Participate in the program curriculum for distributor managers
- Track individual training plan progress
- Participate in the evaluation of effectiveness and efficiency of trade sales tools, enabling equipment/software and recommend areas for improvement
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose