Safety & Housekeeping
- Assist Dye-house Manager in leading Dye-house team to achieve targets for Health & Safety.
- Ensure all accidents/incidents and near miss are reported in a timely manner.
- Implement improvement in term of safety & housekeeping.
- Maintain housekeeping to meet company standard and policies.
- Support Dye-house Manager in managing Dye-house team, machine, operation safety to ensure Zero accident.
- Make sure all Dye-house operators to comply with all relevant standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Work with Dye-house shift leader and scheduler to ensure that all urgent orders are followed and delivered to customer on time.
- Achieve LpMpD and Dye-house Lead Time for all substrate through data analysis to spot opportunities for improvement.
- Arrange Dye-house labor to reach Dye-house productivity with acceptable cost.
- Coordinate with Dye-Lab team to accomplish Colour Quality/Right First time through trend analysis along with proposals for improvement.
- Cooperate with Dye-house Shift Leader to analyse all Fail lots to find the root causes and complete Wrong First Time report (weekly and monthly).
- Support Dye-house manager to manage team and work with other departments to solve and reduce NCs.
- Produce root cause analysis along with proposals to reduce external quality complaints.
- Apply FIFO procedure for chemical room to ensure Stock Take correctly.
People management and development
- To assist Dye-house Manager to overview and monitor team disciplines to build the disciplinary working environment…
- Make sure discipline & compliance are complied with Company regulation.
- Ensure that information (KPIs, new changes…) is communicated thoroughly within the team.
- Training Dye-house team so that they have multi skills.
- Create development plan for Dye-house shift leader and scheduler.
- Completely follow internal labour regulations including working hours, fingerprint scanning, disciplinary measures…
- Above College graduate
- Have good chemical background
- Intermediate English.
- 1-2 years in production/managing production team or similar Dye-house team is preferred.
- Be patient
- Working hard
- Eager to learn new knowledge
- Have good communication skill
- Basic technical knowledge of dyeing methods, dyestuffs and auxiliary chemicals.
- Ability to apply Lean Six
- Sigma Methodology
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com