As an Embedded Systems Engineer, you will have the opportunity to experience the full development cycle and scope of the MCU MCAL layer from driver/software design, coding and testing. In practice, you will most likely focus on a specific phase and module within the company and look to increase your technical proficiency and domain experience.
Full Scope development cycle functions
- Design: Handling the Driver/Generation Tool Design Document (Functional Design, Detail Design, Sequence Diagram,...)
- Code: Implementation/Porting/Maintenance the Driver/Generation Tool for different MCUs follow the Design Document
- Test: Developing/Maintaining/Executing Test suites to verify MCU features and Driver/Generation Tool functionalities.
- Integration Test for Driver and Generation Tool.
- Unit Test for Driver and Generation Tool.
- Code Coverage Test for Driver.
- Collaborate with teams to brainstorm and find out solutions.
- Review work output of other members.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automation, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2+ years with firmware programming or embedded systems development.
- Intermediate level of C programming
- Experience with firmware/driver programming/debugging.
- Capable of reading and understanding hardware manual
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Experience in:
- Communication protocols and MCU peripheral devices.
- Low level driver programming/debugging.
- C# programming language.
- Have knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Python, Unix Shell Scripts, Visual Basic, etc.)
- Familiar with source version control (e.g., GIT, SVN, CVS, etc.)
- Familiar with CMMI and/or A-Spice working environments
- Experience in AUTOSAR standard, especially MCAL layer
- Be good at teamwork
- Work well under high pressure and independently
- Ability to self-study.
- Bonus structure + 13rd month Bonus.
- Pass probation Bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance benefits.
- Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at office.
- 12 days Annual leave.
- Onsite opportunities: possible placement in United State, Singapore and Japan.
- Quarterly Performance Assessment & Profile Capturing.
- Professional and Personal Development Training Programs.
- 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual Year-End-Party.
- Coffee and snacks provided.
- Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family.
- Fitness, support and team building activities.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City