- Join in Automotive Embedded Software development.
- Take responsibility for Unit testing, analysis/debugging of embedded software problems.
- Communicate with customer, co-ordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently.
Education: B.S or equivalent degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computing Engineering, Information Technology or related major.
- 2+ years of experience with firmware programming or embedded systems development.
- At least 1 year of experience in Embedded Software Development
- At least 1 year of experience in C/C++ programming.
- Understand C/C++ compiler/post-build concept.
- Experience with Unit testing tools: Misra, Astree, BTC
- Good at debugging, and strong programming skill.
- Knowledge in Automotive domain, automotive communication protocol (CAN, Flexray), diagnostic services, and related tools (CANOE, CANape, Geny, Lauterbach)
- Experience in AUTOSAR is a plus
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to self-learn and adapts to new technologies quickly
- Be able to use English in working communication.
- Bonus structure + 13rd month Bonus.
- Pass probation Bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance benefits.
- Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at office.
- 12 days Annual leave.
- Onsite opportunities: possible placement in United State, Singapore and Japan.
- Quarterly Performance Assessment & Profile Capturing.
- Professional and Personal Development Training Programs.
- 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual Year-End-Party.
- Coffee and snacks provided.
- Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family.
- Fitness, support and team building activities.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City