• Achieve budgeted sales target and profit based on company direction.
• Represent company in the defined market i.e. OEM (General Industry, Automotive Industry, Electronics Industry), EMS.
• Identify new prospects and develop them to key customers.
• Build a good relationship across customer’s function: purchasing, R&D engineer, production, quality assurance in order to create and maintain customer loyalty to company.
• Analyze and evaluate the competitors’ products or system
• Develop selling tools and materials.
• Handle technical specification to serve customer requirement.
• Collaborate with colleagues in local and head quarter.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Industrial or Automotive Engineering)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in chemical sales or technical sales- an adhesive, dispensing system background is a plus
• Experience sales and know-how of industrial adhesive
• Result oriented and have commitment to target achievement
• Effective communication, selling and negotiation skills
• Ability to work hard under pressure and enthusiastic
• Good command in English
• Good personality, Sales-motivated and Service minded
• Good computer skills in MS office (Excel, Word, Power Point), E-mail and Internet
• Can work independently and work as a team
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose