• To manage all Facility Operations, the Operations Specialist should be superior in all aspects of
site management to include catering, cleaning, laundry, QHSE, HR/ADM (staff recruitment, staff
training), security, cost control, maintenance, grounds keeping, pest control, etc...
• Must guarantee to manage and operate assigned facilities according to Company Services Standard
with methods of Professionalization, Standardization, Procedure and Humanization.
Part I: Role
Leadership and Image:
• Leadership by example promoting corporate values,
• Driving positive morale of the whole team,
• Execute responsibilities and set realistic objectives to all staff
• Ensure all work is completed in line with management directives,
• Self – motivated, results orientated and performance driven,
• Values the importance of working with integrity and utilizes best ethical business practices,
• Winning and Cooperative Attitude
• Dress professionally to Company Services policy.
• Cooperative and respectful to all levels of the clients and Company organizations
• Knowledge of all corporate policies and procedures, regulations and line of authority, in everyday
business practices and especially while hold operation meetings with clients.
• To work accordance to the employee handbook set by the company.
Part II: Responsibility
• Accountable to manage all Integrated Facility Activities as directed by the General Manager
according to the signed Contracts, SOW and company standards, making no amendments
without the approval of the Company Senior Management.
• Perform all leadership duties as required and directed.
• Lead, manage, teach and coach teams, including support members, food services, housekeeping,
security, maintenance, landscaping/gardening, pest control and other team members.
• Coordinates the day-to-day operations of ALL assigned Sites.
• Optimize labor at each site based on SOW and budget requirements.
• Implement and supervise standardized controls at each site to include but not limited;
▪ Standardized recipes,
▪ 4 week menu system,
▪ 3-6 month material consumption forecasts,
▪ Effective time management rosters,
▪ B52 material control
▪ Internal and external monthly reporting
▪ CA MMS Maintenance Management
▪ Digitization of systems
• Optimize product usage at each site maintaining standardizing material lists.
• Perform regular inspections and ensure presence at each site regularly.
• Maintain operational budgets in accordance with Contract SOW and achieving positive EBIT
results with in P & L.
• Maintain and audit corporate Total Quality Management SOPs and systems at each site.
• To ensure the operations of each site are operating accordance to QHSE policies and standards
of the company.
• To ensure consistent continual improvement scheduling in implemented and follow-up of staff
training, records re to be kept for each team member.
• Maintain open communication with clients for all major issues and concerns, ensuring good
relations with the customer and implement corrective actions to resolve issues.
• Must ensure regular quality checks and audits are performed, while standardizing the job
descriptions for each of the different function areas, for example: chefs, administration,
housekeeping, laundry, grounds keepers, maintenance, security etc...
• To ensure that the right amount of products and the correct equipment are used and applied as
according to our contracts.
• Ensure HSE practices to include HACCP and safe hygiene protocol regulations are strictly
• Regular audit HSE practices at each sites working areas, to include offices, kitchens, dining
rooms, accommodations, laundry, workshop areas, site grounds, etc....
• Ensure all staff maintains high personal hygiene and the uniform standard set by the company,
good health check for each staff, make the personal data folder in camp office.
• Ensure consistent scheduling of the daily operations.
• Ensure that QHSE practices are being implemented with whole camp with daily tool box training
and weekly staff meetings.
• Implement emergency planning, and organize the backup groups with clients.
• Cooperate with client; make the EHS audit and monthly health check.
• It is forbidden to use or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol on any project site, all
employees are subject to prescreening, random testing and post incident testing. Test failure at
any stage will result in removal from site.
• Ensures daily cost targets set by management are achieved.
• Assist HR management and advise field staff recruitment, staff interview, staff monthly appraisal.
• Conducts regular daily and weekly documented meetings with departmental teams.
• To coordinate any issues regarding to camp management between client, camp and Head Office
in the absence of the Project manager.
• Implement train programs for the new staff in order to make them operational ready as soon as
possible (set up training policies)
• Implement Rosters, staff attendance systems at all sites
Part III: Reports & Deliverables:
• Report to Country General Manager/Operations Manager regularly on daily activities, issue
formal OPS report daily that includes occupancy and usage, costs, work completed, work planned
• Ensures weekly reports are provided to the on-site client representatives.
• Consolidates customer surveys and quality Forms from all sites and confidentially forwards
summary reports to General Manager/Operations Manager.
• Complete Company standard MPR for each site (5th of each month) and issue to General
Manager/Operations Manager. (7th of each month)
• Completes external monthly reporting for all sites, based on corporate standards and issue to
clients after Company senior management approval. (10th of each month).
Part IV: Performance KPIs:
Finance P & L
Consistency, Cost reduction initiatives, overall EBIT
B52, MPR, Accounting, External reporting
Guest comments, Client feedback, Event planning
Demonstrates visibility, content, problem solving
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.