1. Demand planning lead
2. Supply planning lead
Manage business relationship
3. Manage business relationship with co-workers, stakeholders, suppliers and customers
4. Develop and take lead S&OP process
5. Chair S&OP meeting with business team and suppliers
6. Take lead in Forecast meeting with sales and FE customers
7. Take lead in supply meeting with suppliers
8. Develop planning tool
9. Manage DRP process to develop demand forecast efficiently
10. Develop baseline forecast by item
11. Manager NPD process
12. Play a key role to support for Marketing activities and new product launching
13. Responsible for Planning and Ordering
14. Capacity planning constraints/ risk and communicating these back to business and provide solution
15. Resolve all supply issues
16. Manage suppliers against with agreed KPIs
17. Manage and control inventory management.
18. Slow moving and non-moving stock control
19. Aging stock management
20. Product lifecycle management
21. Meet customer expectations.
22. Drive continuous improvement projects that improve end to end service and/ or cost
1. University graduated.
2. At least 10 years experience in Planning/ Supply chain at Global FMCG Company
3. APICS Certified Module 1,2 & 3 is a plus
4. Excellent English skills (Speaking and Writing).
5. ERP systems proficiency
6. Computer skills: good in MS. Office esp. excellent in Excel
7. Ability to work independently and as Team
8. Strong understanding of Supply Chain processes, interactions and constraints
9. Good numerical reasoning and analytical thinker
10. Analytical skills
11. Proactive and driven attitude with a natural aptitude for problem solving
12. Customer-oriented manner.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only