- Oversee daily account operations and take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Provide financial reports
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Consult the management on company financing solutions and follow up
- Supervise and provide continuing staff training to persons involved in accounting matters in offices.
- Forecast, control and manage cash disbursements cash requirements and other financial transactions.
- Responsible for company tax reporting, payments and audits.
- Responsible for all finance related activities comply with laws and compliance policy.
- Analyze and simulate medium- and long-term financial performance.
- Manage the annual budget process and monthly follow up.
- Planning, tracking, analysis of assigned KPI.
- Establish, implement and maintain financial control and reporting systems to meet the needs of a growing business.
- Providing financial reports to the departments to ensure timely collections of outstanding debts.
- University graduate
- 3-4 year as finance manager position in foreign entity with local business license
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Advanced MS office & preferably AX Dynamics