- Supervisor quality of product to make sure its functions meet requirements
- Continuously suggest advanced technical solutions to make the product best
- Hand-on development of features through architect, design, and implementation
- Working closely with different development teams to meet the requirements
- Collaborating effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders
- Work with Leader/BA/Manager very closely to make sure each other opinions are aligned
- Code yourself, perform code review and code optimization for maximizing system performance
- Researching new technologies to apply in future projects
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Fullstack Development.
- Must be able to design and clarify from vague initial requirements. Demonstrate thoughtful schema and performance considerations before building
- Strong knowledge in HTML5/CSS3. Experience in the progressive web app, responsive design, cross browsers support.
- Experience with PHP/Java/ .NET.
- Experience with OOP, design patterns, software development best practices (agile preferred) and versions control platforms
- Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills.
- English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment.
- Strong knowledge working in MySQL, SQL, REST APIs, web services.
- The high order bit, you know how to write excellent, solid, beautiful, and artistic code. You also know how to test your own code and defend it. You love to code just for the love of code.
Why you'll love working here...
• Competitive salary (based on qualifications and experience)
• Extended health care, including family
• Company funded training & certification
• 5 day work week, 13th-month salary and other performance bonuses
• Friendly working environment
• Lots of interesting and challenging projects to work on
• The opportunity to use the most up to date and newest technologies
• Team activities and trips
• Free in-house entertainment facilities (football), coffee and snacks (instant noodles, cookies, candies etc!)