- Work closely with 3rd party testing providers, vendors, merchandisers team to ensure the product testing processes are managed in compliance with corporate procedures.
- Solid working experience in quality control running in factory.
- Ensure that products compliance is adequately documented and well implement in production.
- Good experience in factory operations and factory audit.
- Degree holder or above in Textile, Clothing or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years solid QA/QC working experience in infant wear manufacturing, in which 5 years should be in managerial position.
- Good knowledge in textile and garment
- Technical knowledge in all kinds of test reports and EU Directives.
- Familiar with Europe, US, Japan and GB standards in advance.
- Initiative, responsible, strong interpersonal, organizational skills.
- Well organized, proactive and flexible.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in using MS office including PowerPoint
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
Attractive and competitive package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with current, expected salary and date of availability by click here.