- Oversee a number of factories in Vietnam in order to ensure production is productivity, product quality, on-time delivery and cost efficient met with company's targets
- Initiate different kinds of projects to further enhance the productivity and quality assurance
- Implement lean management workflow, and continuously enhance teamwork and skills of all employees.
- Work closely with internal counterparts located in other countries and external counterparts from clients’ side
- Understand any potential risks which might be happened in the factory level and keep management updated about any situations
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years working experience in garment manufacturing environment, in which over 5 years in sizable factory management
- Experience in setting up new factory is definitely an advantage
- Strong background of Industrial Engineering is preferable
- Strong data analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to make production and logistics planning and ensure their prompt execution
- Excellent people management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, ideally Vietnamese and Chinese
- Station in Vietnam is required
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.