- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity.
- Manage the team to carry out management responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed.
- Assess departmental and company performance and devise plans for improvement.
- Manage PnL statements and account for costs and revenues.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by the BOD.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction industry or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in a managerial role in construction field
- Working knowledge of human resources processes
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Working in an international and friendly environment together with supportive team members, work on international projects
- Attractive salary and bonus matched to individual ability and experience
- Flexible working time
- Healthcare insurance for labor contract
- Support for individual development and further education opportunities
- Other negotiable benefits