- Company is a design led, manufacturing firm with manufacturing units for wood joinery, metalwork, casting and upholstery.
- Our core field is furniture and interior design but work also includes visual design, commercial interiors, architecture, exhibitions, lighting and sculpture.
- Human Resources Manager is the person in charge of build-up, manage & monitor the implementation of all activities related to HR functions in accordance to statutory requirements and company standards to provide effective HR services and build up a harmonious and conductive working environment; develop new policies and procedures to help improve performance and raise staff capability
- This is a full-time position located at our studio in Ho Chi Minh City.
Role responsibilities and requirements:
- Base on the Company strategies to prepare personnel forecast, projection and setting, following up budgets for personnel operations.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, and absenteeism,
retention and turnover rates.
- Provide guidance to management of effective utilization of people capability such as: fulltime employees, contract labor, casual
and temporary employees.
2. Recruitment & Selection
- Design the recruitment & selection process of company.
- Monitor the implementation of recruitment & selection process, co-ordinate with Dept. Managers or upper level management in selection & hiring.
- Establish a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection.
- Maintain the work structure by build-up & updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Design and handle Company induction program for new hirers.
3. Training & development
- Design and conduct new hired employees’ orientation and induction program to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Co-ordinate with Dept. Managers to analyze training and development needs.
- Provide training to all employees with full information about Company policies & procedures, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits, health & safety programs…
- Provide HR Basic skills training to factory manager and team-leaders
4. Performance management
- Co-ordinate with Dept. Managers & BOD to build up and implement Company performance management system for management level & staff level.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Design Balance Score Card (BSC) and reward system for stores based on sales, people, service and profits…
- Audit human resources practices of HR team and department team for compliance with Vietnamese Labor laws and regulations; provide directions to the team to meet Company standards.
- Organize & conduct employee survey programs.
5. Compensation & Benefits
- Coordinate to establish company policies, regulations, handbook & SOPs relating to business operations for the company.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer payroll, C&B, PIT record & statistic, savings bond programs, day-care and performance management systems.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Contact with Authorities to make sure company’s handbook, SOPs, regulations & activities compliance with Labor Code & relating documents.
- Build up payment plan; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization in dealing with Authorities.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
6. Employee relations
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Conduct exit interviews to analyze and identify reasons for employee termination.
- Counsel and discipline employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising employee job results.
- Ensure that employees are trained in up to date legal compliance issues.
- Organize re-creational activities such as: team building, year-end party, company events…
- Take action for disciplinary in line with labor law.
7. Occupational, Health and Safety
- Build the plan for OSH.
- Organize the structure and arrangement for this team.
- Supervise and support for the staff with OHS job.
- In charge for OHS in company
- Continuously find improvement for OHS system.
8. HR Information System
- Consider & propose the budget for HRIS, survey & work with suppliers to build up and implement the HRIS.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current recor
- At least 5 year experiences in manufacturing at managing level in HR field
- Desire to work in a challenging foreign work environment with cultural differences.
- Reliability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build good relationships internally and externally
- Effective communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- Organization and Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team-leadership, persuasiveness, adaptability
- People management skill
- Openness, Detail & client Orientation, Transparency & Ethics