- Oversee full spectrum of HR functions, including but not limited to compensation and benefits, recruitment, performance appraisal systems, talent management, labor disputes management, and policy enactment and implementation.
- Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions on a regular basis.
- Build harmonious employee relations through implementing and maintaining labor relations projects with a focus on employee counselling and grievance handling.
- Conduct training needs assessments and develop training programs that cover new hire orientation, company policies, health and safety, management skills and other areas as required.
- Lead the training team to develop long-term plans and training structure and keep a detailed record of all training activities of each employee or department.
- Keep abreast of local legislation’s updates and ensure the company’s HR practices are in compliance with local legislation and the Corporate HR Department’s policies.
- Work as a business partner in reviewing and revising HR policies, and ensure the policies are well communicated to all level of staff and appropriately implemented.
- Bachelor degree in HR management or Political Science studies (MBA will be an advantage)
- Minimum 7 years of solid HR experiences, ideally gained from manufacturing industry (Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR Manager)
- Comprehensive knowledge in Vietnam labor law, compliance, union and other HR related regulations
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Willing to be stationed in the factory at Phu Tho Province
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only.